Amber Yule is a small family akita kennel where all our dogs are family members.
We are proud that:
* we have enough time to raise, care for and train all our dogs in a family environment
* we are recognized as one of the most successful and stable FCI akita kennels in the Baltics
* We stand out not with the reproduction of numerical animals, but with outstanding representatives of their breed, who create a correct idea of what a real akita is.
* Amber Yule is registered in AKIHO - a society based in Japan, which monitors the preservation, development and authenticity of the Akita breed, so as not to lose the typical temperament, character and exterior (physical) characteristics of the Akita
* Amber Yule is recognized as a full member of AKIHO
* our akitas have undergone eye health examinations, hip and elbow joint health examinations, diversity and tooth enamel genetic tests
* Our dogs are descendants of famous and legendary Akita from well-known Japanese and European kennels
* Our bred dogs have won internationally recognized titles - World Winner 2014, Akita Cup Winner 2015, Europe Junior Winner 2015, Akita Cup Winner 2018,
Baltic ViceWinner 2019, International Show Champions (CIB), Latvian TOP 2020 akita, Latvian TOP 2020 kennel (II) and many others.
We are proud of what we have done and ready to share our experience.
We have confidence in what we do!
History of our origin
The story about the akita kennel AMBER YULE started in 2009, when one of the first, glorious FCI akitas - Yule Roal - went to Latvia. That's where it all started. The brown beauty quickly conquered our hearts with her aristocratically restrained behavior and a heart full of trust and love.
With the appearance of a new family member in the family, our daily life also changed. If previously we only had service dogs with whose behavior, attitude and training were almost all clear, the Akita was able to radically change our attitude to all of these issues. With great interest, we began to learn various wisdoms using a variety of training methods. The results appeared quite quickly. We found an approach to Akita's independence and strength, learned to negotiate and agree, and enjoyed the process.
The process of learning Akita was so engaging that we paid a lot of attention to different types of training. With Yuli we passed the BH exam (international training course - dog in the city), IPO-R E certification - dog rescuer, participated in agility competitions and, of course, started our show career. With this we proved that the akita is a great dog companion and can very well do any of the work with its owner.
Kennel Amber Yule family
Gradually, in love with Akita, we gathered our Amber Yule family with our puppy owners, who continue to get to know this wonderful breed with us - join training and sports fields, hiking and walking, exhibitions and recreational events, training seminars, demonstrations and various performances. to promote and show people the beauty and harmony of the Akita breed through the prism of Japanese culture and tradition.
Amber Yule Haiku Go is Europe New 2015 title winner.
Amber Yule Kazuki placed 4 in Akita Cup in baby class.
Our kennel dog Daichi Yuleyogi is regular Agility participant in A3 class.
Amber Yule passed BH exam and IPO R-E attestation. She is working in Helper Latvia as dog lifeguard.
Megapolis Style Yogi Tarou - BH exam
Arbor Yule - BH exam
We are proud about our work and we are ready to share our experience!